Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blessed


Count your blessings everyday

If you want more good things, good experiences and happy memories, count your blessings daily.

We all have lots to be thankful to God for, I know I am for many great things in my life.

I am truly thankful for the biggest blessing of my life, my children. Being a mother has completed me, I feel like I have accomplished the biggest goal of my life. I knew I be a mother, I had visualized it and now the picture is complete.

I am grateful for health of my family and loved one. I am grateful to have most wonderful husband who is my best friend and lover. I am thankful to get loving and understanding in-laws, happy siblings and most wonderful cousins.

I am truly thankful and grateful for all the success in each field we ventured into, whether it be business or professional work.

I truly enjoy my doing few hours of work.

I am thankful for financial independence, ability to go anywhere I want, buy anything I want and enjoy life to the fullest.

I am most positive person in the world, and things always work out for me. I am very happy, calm and content.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment